Fabtech 6" Long Arm System w/ Performance Shocks - 2007-08 Dodge 2500/3500 4WD 6.7L Diesel w/ Auto Trans Only
This Fabtech system converts the factory front control links to a long arm configuration for increased travel and ride quality. The extended links are twice the length of the factory units and are constructed of 2” OD tubing with a 1” uniball on one end with urethane bushings on the other. This allows for maximum articulation for offroad use with the ability to absorb highway road noises for a quiet ride.
The links attach to the factory axle brackets while new 1/4" thick steel brackets locate the links to the frame. The extended links allow for more offroad articulation of the front axle while smoothing out the highway ride by eliminating the factory short links. Rear lift is accomplished via a block and u-bolt configuration.
- Use 37/12.50R17 tires w/ 17x9 wheels w/ 5” BS w/ minor trimming
- Use 37/13.50R18 tires w/ 18x9 wheels w/ 5” BS w/ minor trimming
- Use 37/13.50R20 tires w/ 20x9 wheels w/ 5” BS w/ minor trimming
|1||FTS23025||Component Box 1|
|1||FTS23026||Component Box 2|
|1||FTS23020BK||Coil Spring Box|
|2||FTS7189||Front Performance Shocks|
|2||FTS7266||Rear Performance Shocks|
3. Non dually models only.
20. Does not fit standard cab models.
56. Fits automatic transmission only.
Fabtech Performance Shocks have been designed to work in conjunction with each of our suspension systems, resulting in superior ride control. Features include high velocity 9-stage valving for excellent dampening capabilities and a closed cell insert to reduce shock fade at high speeds.
- - Twin Tube Hydraulic Construction
- - 9/16" Hardened Chrome Piston Rod
- - 1 3/8" OD Piston
- - Closed Cell Foam insert
- - High Flow 9 Stage Valving
|Special Fitment Notes||No special fitment notes.|
|Installation Instructions||Not Available|