Fabtech 6" Basic System w/ Performance Shocks - 2008-15 Ford F250 4WD
As a popular alternative to our Radius Arm and 4 Link System this Basic Drop Bracket system is designed for the budget minded enthusiast. Application utilizes the stock radius arm. Completing this system is a Trac Bar relocation bracket, Pitman Arm, Sway Bar drops, rear Blocks and U- bolt kit.
- Use 315/70R17 tires w/ 17x8 wheels w/ 4 1/2” BS w/ minor trimming
- Use 325/65R18 tires w/ 18x9.5 wheels w/ 4 3/4” BS w/ minor trimming
- Use 35/12.50R20 tires w/ 20x10 wheels w/ 5” BS w/ minor trimming
|1||FTS22024BK||Coil Box Kit|
|1||FTS22101||Rear Block Kit|
|2||FTS7188||Front Performance Shocks|
|2||FTS7266||Rear Performance Shocks|
27. Front drive shaft modification may be required to clear exhaust on gas motor.
Fabtech Performance Shocks have been designed to work in conjunction with each of our suspension systems, resulting in superior ride control. Features include high velocity 9-stage valving for excellent dampening capabilities and a closed cell insert to reduce shock fade at high speeds.
- - Twin Tube Hydraulic Construction
- - 9/16" Hardened Chrome Piston Rod
- - 1 3/8" OD Piston
- - Closed Cell Foam insert
- - High Flow 9 Stage Valving
|Special Fitment Notes||No special fitment notes.|
|Installation Instructions||Not Available|