Fabtech 5.5" Performance System w/ Performance Shocks - 2000-05 Ford Excursion w/ Gas Motor or 6.0L Diesel Engine 4WD
Our Performance systems offer more than just increased ride height. The progressive thin 10-leaf front spring pack rides on nylon glide pads for a superior ride. Front springs include military wrapped front eyes with 4 leaf clamps for exceptional strength. Rear lift is accomplished with a block & u-bolt kit and complete rear leaf springs, not shown.
- Use 315/75R 16 tires w/ 16x10 wheels w/ 4 5/8” BS w/ minor trim
- Use 325/65R 18 tires w/ 18x10 wheels w/ 4 1/2” BS w/ minor trimming
|2||FTS275||Front Leaf Spring|
|2||FTS281||Rear Leaf Spring|
|1||FTSBK1||Rear Block Kit|
|1||FTS85||Rear Bump Stop Kit|
|2||FTS7265||Front Performance Shocks|
|2||FTS7266||Rear Performance Shocks|
31. For precision centering of axle under vehicle order trac bar FTS451. Will not fit 1999-00 models with trac bar bolt head size of 5/8.
Fabtech Performance Shocks have been designed to work in conjunction with each of our suspension systems, resulting in superior ride control. Features include high velocity 9-stage valving for excellent dampening capabilities and a closed cell insert to reduce shock fade at high speeds.
- - Twin Tube Hydraulic Construction
- - 9/16" Hardened Chrome Piston Rod
- - 1 3/8" OD Piston
- - Closed Cell Foam insert
- - High Flow 9 Stage Valving
|Special Fitment Notes||No special fitment notes.|
|Installation Instructions||Not Available|