Fabtech 5.5" Performance System w/ Dirt Logic Shocks - 2000-05 Ford Excursion w/ Gas Motor or 6.0L Diesel Engine 4WD
Our Performance systems offer more than just increased ride height. The progressive thin 10-leaf front spring pack rides on nylon glide pads for a superior ride. Front springs include military wrapped front eyes with 4 leaf clamps for exceptional strength. Rear lift is accomplished with a block & u-bolt kit and complete rear leaf springs.
- Use 315/75R 16 tires w/ 16x10 wheels w/ 4 5/8” BS w/ minor trim
- Use 325/65R 18 tires w/ 18x10 wheels w/ 4 1/2” BS w/ minor trimming
|2||FTS275||Front Leaf Spring|
|2||FTS281||Rear Leaf Spring|
|1||FTSBK1||Rear Block Kit|
|1||FTS85||Rear Bump Stop Kit|
|2||FTS810031||Front Dirt Logic 2.25 Non Resi|
|2||FTS810121||Rear Dirt Logic 2.25 Non Resi|
31. For precision centering of axle under vehicle order trac bar FTS451. Will not fit 1999-00 models with trac bar bolt head size of 5/8.
Dirt Logic 2.25 Non Resi
The new standard in large diameter mono tube shocks for lifted applications in the OE position as well as multiple shock applications, the 2.25 provides unparalled shock performance. Available with and without reservoir the Dirt Logic 2.25 offers a supple highway ride with outstanding offroad dampening.
- - 2.25" OD Steel Body
- - 2.0" OD Billet Aluminum Piston
- - 7/8" Induction Hardened Chrome Piston Rod
- - Polyurethane Mounting Ends
- - Optional 2.25" OD Reservoir w/-8 Stainless Steel O-ring Hose
- - Black Anodized Finish
|Special Fitment Notes||No special fitment notes.|
|Installation Instructions||Not Available|