Dynatrac ProRock 44 Assembled Package
Take the guess work out of building your Dynatrac ProRock 44! Let our ASE Blue Seal Certified service team build your Dynatrac axle!
Now, for a limited time, get an ARB Differential Breather with the purchase of any Dynatrac axle (valued at $72!)
This ProRock 44™ was designed specifically for JK's! This Dynatrac axle is meant to be used with non-Rubicon models or those NOT running the OE Rubicon Electric Locker. Dynatrac Ball Joints come standard on this ProRock 44!
- Made in the USA – Dynatrac's American-made quality and warranty is standard equipment on all ProRock 44™ housings and assemblies.
- Dynatrac ProRock high ground clearance design (Patented), with big 3” x .5", thick wall tubing. Did you know that stock JK Dana 44 front axles only have 2.5” x .25” wall tubing?
- The ProRock 44™ is a high-pinion Dana 44 replacement housing designed to capitalize on the advantages of the stronger “Next Generation” Dana 44 ring & pinion. Fact - High pinion gears and housings are stronger than their low-pinion counterparts when installed in a front driving axle application. The Next Generation Dana 44 gear set has a larger ring gear and a larger pinion shaft than previous Dana 44s.
- Each housing also includes Dynatrac’s new Pro44 end forging which is much stronger than stock and very important for running big tires. They will maintain proper wheel camber even under severe use. This is a actual steel forging made in the USA, not an imported casting like the other guys.
- Extreme-duty, steel suspension brackets are 50% thicker and much stronger than stock brackets. All are computer designed and CNC manufactured in the USA.
- Want to add stronger shafts, change ratios, or upgrade to a locker? No problem! We have upgrade packages to fit your budget.
- You can buy a finished ProRock 44™ housing to build an axle in your own shop, or order a complete customized assembly from the professionals at Dynatrac.
- Saves you money! The new ProRock 44™ has big improvements in strength and ground clearance, but lets you re-use your stock or aftermarket JK Dana 44F internal parts, and your JK wheel ends and brakes.
- Go anywhere! Highest ground clearance of any Dana 44 axle, with the added rigidity needed for bigger tires and off-road use.
- JK owners can finally say good-bye to bent front housings for good! No welding, No hammering, No grinding! This is not a welded-up and braced housing. It is a new housing designed from the ground-up to handle tough trails, big tires and loaded Jeeps.
- Easy to install – Fits perfectly and bolts into your stock or lifted JK. No grinding or welding required.
- Legendary ProRock durability for your Jeep vehicle gives you Confidence to Explore®
- Made-in-USA – Quality and first class workmanship throughout. This is not another one of those imported, buyer-beware housings. It’s all made right here in the USA by your fellow American citizens. If you are looking at a competitors product that doesn’t say Made-in-USA, it’s because it probably isn’t.
|Special Fitment Notes||No special fitment notes.|
|Installation Instructions||Not Available|