Carli Suspension DODGE RAM 2500/3500 4x4 Diesel Backcountry 2.0 - 6" Lift (2010-11)
Back Country 2.0
The Back Country 2.0 system is how Carli suspension entered the world of "special projects" with Bilstein. Sage was invited to participate in a custom shock project - a shock built for any truck he chooses, to any specifications he wants, with his custom tune.
Carli Suspension's 5160 shock was blueprinted for your Dodge Ram 3rd or 4th gen diesel daily driver and is available in both 3 and 6 inch lift heights.
The Back Country kit comes with Carli Suspension's custom tune and offers the most wheel travel out of the entire Dodge Ram Suspension line: 11.5" front and 13.5" rear - more travel, more articulation and more comfort. Customized for our customer's who are on the road, highway and towing or hauling.
Internally the shock is the same as the 7100 series, wrapped in a package more appropriate for manufacturing to our specs in quantity - allowing Carli Suspension to offer more performance and pass down bulk order discounts.
- Custom Bilstein 5160 Remote Reservoir Shocks
- Multi-Rate Coils Springs
- 5-Leaf Progressive Spring Pack
- Zinc Plated U-Bolts
- Stainless Sway Bar End Links With F.K. Bearings
- Limit Straps
- Adjustable Track Bar
- High Misalignment Spacers
- Reservoir Mounts
6" System Notes:
- 2008+ "T-Style Steering" REQUIRED
- Pitman Arm Drop Sold Seperately: 2003-2008: CS-PITMAN6-03, $180
- Front Driveshaft must be lengthened 2"
- Rear Driveshaft must be checked for 1 piece or 2 piece units. It is recommended that 2 piece Driveshafts order a carrier bearing drop, PN# CS-CARRIERDROP-D, $25
2009-2012: CS-PITMAN6-09, $188
|Special Fitment Notes||No|
|Installation Instructions||Not Available|