DECKED Truck Bed System for 1997-2003 Ford F-150
The deck of the storage system is built from 100% recycled high-density polyethylene co-molded to a steel sub frame providing a 2,000 lbs. load capacity. The drawers can hold up to 200 lbs. each and are lockable to provide secure storage.
Decked is a full-sized truck bed storage system that incorporates two waterproof, bed-length drawers which roll out to provide easy access to tools, equipment and additional gear. The deck of the storage system is built from 100% recycled high-density polyethylene co-molded to a steel sub frame providing a 2,000 lbs. load capacity. The drawers can hold up to 200 lbs. each and are lockable to provide secure storage. Each drawer can hold tools, parts and supplies, sporting goods, or just about anything that is normally stored in a truck bed. The system is weatherproof and the deck can be configured to accommodate tie downs or rack systems. The Decked system can be mounted in nearly every full size pickup truck made since the late 1990s, is easy to install, and mounts to the truck bed’s existing tie downs with no drilling required.
Engineering: Built from 100% recycled high density polyethylene co-molded to a steel sub frame, DECKED's true 2,000 lbs. rating lets you load it up and get the job done. DECKED's two massive, full bed-length drawers give you limitless organization and storage options and are rated at 200 lb. load capacity each. These easy access drawers can get all your gear to the job site, or to your weekend activities, out of the weather and securely out of sight.
Utility: It takes a hell of a lot of gear to make it through the work week, and even more toys to have a lot of fun. With DECKED's drawers you can store your work gear, play gear, and be ready for any tailgate adventure. Whether it be at the job site, out in the field, or in the mountains, DECKED is ready when you are. How are you going to use your DECKED?
Factory Fit: Each DECKED unit is precision shaped using CAD data that identically matches your pickup truck's bed sidewall topography, wheel well dimensions, tie down shape and location as well as tailgate-to-bed geometry. We fit nearly all full-sized pickup trucks since the late 1990's.
Durability: Tough as nails and built to last, from the deck to the drawers to the hardware, DECKED can handle UV light, moisture, and extreme heat or cold. We are so confident in the workmanship and quality that we back our products with a three year limited manufacturer's warranty.
- Built from 100% recycled high density polyethylene co-molded to a steel sub frame (most of the steel is also recycled).
- A true engineered deck load rating of 2,000 lbs. Note: If you drop a cannonball onto the deck, the DECKED unit will probably be damaged -- just like your existing truck bed would be. DECKED can handle 2,000 lbs., but be sensible about it.
- Our standard bed unit weighs ~200 lbs.No drilling needed; unit attaches to the existing tie-downs in your truck.
- Precise fit ensures no gaps between the deck and sidewalls of your truck bed.
- Drawers are engineered to hold 200 lbs. each while still rolling smoothly and easily.
- Oversized cast aluminum handles make it easy to open the drawers with one hand...wearing gloves.
- Full bed-length drawers roll smoothly in dedicated channels on sealed bearing wheels.Drawers are weatherproof, keeping your gear dry.
- Drawers can hold ice to keep your beverages cold (drain plugs sold separately).
- Drawer measurements: 72.1" (L) x 18.1" (W) x 8.4" (H).
- System height: 12".
- Ammo cans provide four areas of additional storage on either side of the wheel wells, flip the lids and you have eight beverage holders or a handy place to store nuts, bolts, or screws when working on or near your truck.
- Stainless steel edge guard/ruler and a vert end guard/bottle opener.
- DECKED can handle UV light, moisture, and extreme heat or cold.
- Unit installs easily and can be removed in about 30 minutes.
- Ships nested to lower shipping costs.
- Three year limited warranty.
- DECKED accessories are really cool and are sold separately. Checkout our tracks, locks, dividers, trays, and drawer drain plugs.
- DECKED designed to fit 6' 6" foot beds.
- DECKED does not fit 8' long truck beds
- DECKED does not fit with a drop-in plastic bed liner, but WILL work with a spray-in bed liner
- DECKED does not fit with a Bedrug full liner, but WILL work with a Bedrug mat
- If your Ford pickup has a tailgate assist handle mounted on the tailgate, this will interfere with the DECKED unit. You can easily remove the handle and purchase the following Ford part (F150 - AL3Z 99000A38 EB retail - $64.29) to cover up the opening where the handle was mounted. The tailgate step will not impact the installation or use of your DECKED unit. For more information checkout our FAQ section, using the link above
|Special Fitment Notes||No|
|Installation Instructions||Not Available|