Off-Grid Engineering Complete Dual Battery System for 2016-2017 Toyota Tacoma SR/ SR5/ TRD-Sport
This is the complete dual battery solution for your 2016-2017 Toyota Tacoma SR/ SR5/ TRD-Sport
Most complete battery systems ship within 2-3 weeks
Here is the COMPLETE DUAL BATTERY SOLUTION for your 2016+ Toyota Tacoma with SR, SR5, or TRD-Sport Package!
Yes! This system comes with EVERYTHING (minus batteries) you will need for a fully functional dual battery system.
This system utilizes the abundance of space where the factory battery sits and allows for the installation of two Group 35 batteries side-by-side. See last paragraph for battery recommendation.
This kit is essentially the same as our Universal Dual Battery System with a different hole pattern in the tray for the Tacoma application.
- OGE Exclusive "Side-By-Side" battery tray with tiedown. Cut from 1/4" 5052 Aluminum. Multiple holes pre-drilled and countersunk for mounting and access holes cut for easy installation in a variety of vehicles and locations. Matching tiedown has integrated ACR mount. All hardware included!
- Blue Sea 7622 ML-ACR 500 amp, dual voltage sensing relay. This smart relay is completely automatic and does all the battery linking/ unlinking for you... but also has manual override features for jumpstarting, heavy electrical loads, etc.
- Blue Sea In-Cab management switch with pre-wired 12 foot harness.
- ALL necessary cables. Two 1' positive cables. One 18" ground cable. Extensions with butt connectors for factory starter and ground cables. All cables are pre-terminated with tinned copper lugs that are properly crimped. The cables are then covered in abrasion resistant braided wrap and finished with 3M adhesive lined heat shrink. All the hard work is done!
- 4 Mil-Spec terminals
- Plenty of high quality zip-ties.
Batteries not included.
The recommended battery for this system is the Optima D35 Yellow Top due to it's proven performance, low profile, and most importantly, light weight. You may run a heavier Group 35 battery such as the Odyssey PC1400, Northstar, or X2 for additional amp/hours, but be aware, this places approximately 110 lbs of weight on one fender and may lead to early sheet metal fatigue.
|Special Fitment Notes||No special fitment notes.|
|Installation Instructions||Not Available|