MAXTRAX MKII Titanium Grey Traction Device
Titanium Grey is the perfect companion for those with silver or light-coloured vehicles. Easily identifiable in most conditions, the MAXTRAX MKII recovery tracks almost look fancy — as fancy as rugged off-road vehicle recovery equipment can be! Sold with genuine Tell Tale leashes to help you pull them out of the rough stuff. The SAFE, SIMPLE, QUICK and EASY vehicle recovery devices. The carton includes 2 MAXTRAX sand ladders and 2 orange telltale leashes (so you can find your MAXTRAX recovery tracks when they’re buried).
Titanium Grey is the perfect companion for those with silver or light-coloured vehicles. Easily identifiable in most conditions, these MAXTRAX almost look fancy — as fancy as rugged off-road vehicle recovery equipment can be!
The SAFE, SIMPLE, QUICK and EASY vehicle recovery device. The carton includes 2 MAXTRAX and 2 orange telltale leashes (so you can find your MAXTRAX when they’re buried).
- MAXTRAX MKII is the lightweight, easy-to-use vehicle recovery and extraction device that’s easily carried by almost anything with four-wheels ensuring an easy way out if your vehicle becomes stuck.
- MAXTRAX sand ladders and recovery tracks take the drama out of getting stuck. The aggressive large cleats on MAXTRAX MKII recovery tracks sink their teeth into the tyre tread and the terrain under your 4WD vehicle to prevent it from slipping back into mud, snow, or sand and make vehicle recovery quick and easy.
- MAXTRAX is the perfect fit for every outing. Measuring just 45 inches long X 13 inches wide, each set of MAXTRAX stacks together at a height of just 3.5 inches. MAXTRAX stows easily with the rest of your car camping, overlanding, or four-wheel drive gear.
- Made of UV-stabilized, flexible, super tough engineering-grade reinforced nylon, MAXTRAX provides traction and a firm base to get your vehicle quickly back on track. They have been tested at the University of Queensland to wrap completely around a 33-inch tire without breaking.
- Each MAXTRAX weighs just 8 pounds. MAXTRAX is easy to carry and thanks to it’s signature double-edged design, it’s easy and quick to manoeuvre under your tires.
- MAXTRAX have six comfortable built-in handles and a shovel at either end for removing excess earth to help get you unstuck quicker. MAXTRAX sand ladders also have exclusive keyhole accessory points to allow you to securely mount your MAXTRAX MKII recovery tracks.
Warranty: We back our confidence in this quality Australian Made product with a lifetime warranty against faulty materials and workmanship.