Kaon Maxtrax Replacement Teeth Repair Kit (4 Pack)
Do you have melted teeth on your Maxtrax? Now you can get your Maxtrax working better than new with these replacement teeth. Save money and repair your favorite recovery aid.
Do you have melted teeth on your Maxtrax? Now you can get your Maxtrax working better than new with these replacement teeth. Save money and repair your favourite recovery aid.
Replace your melted teeth with these traction studs.
These teeth are strong and will not melt. CNC machined from aircraft grade aluminium and supplied with a stainless steel nut. They will make your worn Maxtrax work like they were supposed to, allowing the tyres to grip the track and pull it under the wheel. Designed with a shallow nut so that you are still able to stack trax on top of each other.
- Cut the worn tooth away with a sharp utility knife and get the mating surface as flat as possible.
- Drill an 8mm hole in the centre of the tooth pad
- Insert the tooth and tighten the nut. The thread is purposely made tight to prevent the nut loosening.
- 4 x CNC machine 6061 Alloy replacement teeth
- 4 x Stainless steel half nuts