Kaiser Locker for Jeep Wrangler TJ Rear Axle
With Kaiser locker, both wheels receive same power and traction. If one looses theadherence to the ground, the opposite wheel will maintain the applied traction, allowing the vehicle to easily cross obstacles and make curves with great control.
Fits 30 Spline, Dana 44 Rear Axles, 3.71- Gear Ratios
Kaiser Locker is the first fully automatic locker that offers the same comfort of a conventional differential while on asphalt, and all the benefits of a 100% locker when off-road.
With Kaiser Locker, both wheels receive same power and traction. If one looses adherence to the ground, the traction will be maintained by the opposite wheel, allowing the vehicle to easily cross obstacles and turn normally. In other words, Kaiser Locker allows the outer wheel of a curve to spin more than the ring in order to compensate on curves, but it does not allow any of the wheels from same axle to spin less than the ring/ pinion.
The release of one wheel in curves is inherent to locker operation. This mechanism assures a smooth drive on curves and reduces possible cracking noises.
GREAT REASONS TO CHOOSE KAISER LOCKER
- 100% traction in both wheels
- Exclusive compensation system on curves
- Fully automatic - no surprises
- Gearless - smoothest operation in the market
- Safer for driver – no need to switch on/ off
- Reduce risk of aquaplaning
- Does not depend of auxiliary accessories
- High performance and durability
- Reduce vehicle wear
- Easy installation
- Does not change vehicle´s originality
- Free of periodic maintenance
- One year warranty regardless of mileage or vehicle preparation
- Helps to preserve nature – lower fuel consumption, reduction of CO2 in the air, less aggressive tires.
|Special Fitment Notes||No|
|Installation Instructions||Not Available|