IPF LED Replacement Headlight and Fog Light Bulbs
These new bulbs offer excellent light distribution, brightness and easy installation for a wide variety of vehicles. LED technology also offers a lower power consumption, longer life span and truer white/daylight color when compared to halogen bulbs.
IPF NOW OFFERS A SERIES OF LED BULBS FOR COMMON HEADLIGHT AND FOG LIGHT APPLICATIONS.
LED technology is becoming the standard in aftermarket lighting solutions. IPF has taken their expertise into this expanding market, bringing along their history of superior optic designs and expertise in lighting reflector technology.
These new IPF LED fog light bulbs offer excellent light distribution, brightness and easy installation for a wide variety of vehicles. LED technology also offers a lower power consumption, longer life span and truer white/daylight color when compared to halogen and non IPF fog lights.
IPF creates excellent light distribution characteristics by exactly positioning the LED elements to optimize the vehicle’s reflector design. Some of the IPF LED fog light bulbs also incorporate an externally adjustable rotation feature to ensure a proper light pattern can be achieved.
The one piece body of the LED fog light bulbs includes a high efficiency electric fan, which works alongside the aluminum alloy body to remove heat from the LEDs.
Several popular bulb styles are being offered, including an H4 system with high and low beam, and lower lumen fog light versions for auxiliary lighting needs including as IPF fog lights.
- Creates wide and bright illumination, using factory equipped reflectors
- Output ranging from 2700 to 3600 lumens for single filament bulbs and a high/low beam H4 with a 4200/2800 ouput range.
- Color output of 6500K creates a true white, replicating daylight
- Pair of bulbs included in each package
- Compatible with ECO idling or start-stop cut-off systems
- Easy plug in system, using sealed factory style couplers
- 3 year warranty
To mitigate the build up of heat, th IPF LED bulbs utilize a built-in electric fan. Additionally, the aluminium alloy body allows for fast heat exchange. The heatsink is critical in ensuring that a build up of heat does have the chance to decrease the brightness or change the color temperature of the light output.
Optimum pleacement of the filament is crucial in creating a proper beam pattern and clean cut off line. In the H4 bulb configuration, high and low beam LEDs are placed in exact offset locations as a traditional halogen bulb to optimize the headlight housing's reflector design.
One Piece Body
The single, "all-in-one" body assembly allows for easy of installation. There are no additional power unit boxes or long cords to complicate the installation. The unit plugs directly into factory outlet using a fully sealed coupler.
Specific Bulb Lumens:
- Part # 101FLB - H8 / H11 /H16 6500K, 2700lm LED Fog Light Bulbs
- Part # 151FLB - HB4 / 9006 6500K, 2700lmm LED Fog Light Bulbs
- Part # 301HLB - H11 6500K, 3600lm LED Headlight Bulbs
- Part # 341HLB - H4 6500K, 4200/2800lm LED Headlight Bulbs
- Part # 351HLB - 9005/9006/HB3/HB4 6500K, 3600lm Headlight Bulbs
|SKU||ARBIPF LED Replacement Bulbs|