ProAm Racing 17X8.5 RM2 Forged Beadlock Wheel for Ford SVT Raptor
ProAm Racing Products 17X8.5 RM2 Forged Beadlock Wheel for Ford SVT Raptor. Price is per wheel.
ProAm Racing Products are known in the Off Road Racing World to be some of the highest quality racing components available in today's market. The Ford Raptor SVT is a high end, "race inspired" vehicle that deserves nothing but the best. ProAm Racing's RM2 17" x 8.5" Forged Beadlock Raptor Wheels are 100% Made in the USA! The RM2 Raptor wheels start from a high quality 6061 Aluminum Spun Forged slug that is heat treated and aged using the highest quality process available. Starting with a solid slug this wheel is completely machined in thier Southern California facility from start to finish with aircraft quality precision. The wheels are then polished and anodized for a smooth silver finish look. ProAm Racing RM2 Raptor beadlock wheels come complete with clear or black anodized rings, silver F-911 hardware (pictured with Stainless ARP bolts for display), and fully machined solid design center caps that are o-ring sealed for a tight quality fit.
Such off road racing teams and superstars like Terrible Herbst Motorsports and Rob MacCachren can attest to the strength and quality of ProAm Racing Products through their experieces in Desert and Short Course Racing. These wheels are a true piece of quality from start to finish.
- 6061 Aluminum - Spun Forged - Heat Treated & Aged Construction
- 100% Precision Aircraft Quality CNC Machined From a Solid Slug
- CNC Machined Grid Lock BeadLock Rings with F-911 Hardware
- Fully Machined Solid Design Center Caps w/ O-Rings
- RM2 Wheel Cores are Polished & Anodized
- Rings & Caps are available in Polished or Black Hard Anodized Finish
- 100% Made in the USA
Wheel & Tire Info:
- 17 x 8.5 Wheel
- 5 1/4 Back Space for perfect fit with up to 37" Tires
- Fits Ford SVT Raptors or 2WD & 4WD F-150 Applications
Wheels are sold individually and include the wheel, beadlock ring, and hardware. Minimum of 4 wheels must be purchased for use on Ford Raptor or F-150 trucks.
||Icon Vehicle Dynamics