GenRight Crawler™ Comp Gas Tank & Skid Plate (23 GAL) for Jeep TJ & LJ
NEW COMP '97-'02 Gas Tank & Skid - GEN
This is the all new 23 Gallon GenRight Crawler™ COMP Gas Tank to fit a Jeep TJ & Jeep LJ (1997-2006). It is specifically designed to allow for more clearance between the rear axle and the gas tank so you can lengthen your Jeep's wheelbase up to 7" of rear axle stretch with a Dana 44 and 6" of stretch with a Rock Jock 70!
Let's face it: if you are considering this model tank you are a pretty serious wheeler on 40s or bigger. You have big axles that need room and are focused on driveline angles and crazy suspension travel. This heavy-duty tank is trail proven and made for you! Besides, this production-built gas tank is re-shaped to make more room under the Jeep so you can keep your rear cargo area and stretch your Jeep for incredible departure angles!
The assembly mounts in the factory location and is designed to work with all your factory emissions equipment so you won't get any check engine lights or have computer issues.
- 1" more ground clearance than stock.
- Improved departure angle.
- 23 gallon fuel capacity.
- Makes more room for BIG aftermarket axles.
- Shape allows for 7" of rear wheelbase stretch with a Rock Jock 70.
- Mounts in stock tank location.
- Stock mounting location keeps center of gravity low.
- Accepts the stock Jeep fuel pump & EVAP equipment.
- 1/8" thick Aluminum alloy tank is TIG welded.
- Foam liner between tank & skid plate.
- New style 3/16" thick heavy-duty steel skid plate.
- Assembled with stainless steel straps.
- Includes new factory Mopar roll over / vent valves.
- All tanks are 100% pressure tested.
- Made in USA.