GenRight Drag Link Correction Kit for 1987-2006 Jeep Wrangler YJ/TJ/LJ
Drag Link Correction Kit - GEN
This is the GenRight Drag Link Correction Kit with heims. It includes our Twisted Pitman Arm, heims, bungs, jam nuts, bolts and our Hi-Steer Arm Mount to correct the angle issues inherent in long travel front suspensions (issue being; not enough down travel on the drag link heims when both pitman arm and hi-steer arm are flat). We create DOUBLE shear mounts at both ends using a 5/8" Grade 8 bolt. This Heavy Duty kit will hold up to big tires and off-road abuse. Got a hydraulic ram? It will work with that too.
Kit Features Include:
- "Twisted" pitman arm to utilize the full range of motion in a heim rod end.
- Hi-Steer arm mount that is angled to match pitman arm.
- Both products are laser cut & CNC bent from 1/4" thick steel plate.
- Design is puzzled together for maximum interlocked strength.
- Stronger than stock Double Shear design.
- Includes 5/8" size Grade 8 hardware.
- Tapered spline is TIG welded into the GenRight Twisted arm.
- 5-1/2" center to center (same as stock TJ or YJ).
- Unique internal thread for easy removal from sector shaft.
- (1) Cap for pitman arm threads.
- (1) 36" long x 1-3/8" thick wall DOM tubing.
- (1) 7/8 threaded bung, LH.
- (1) 7/8 threaded bung, RH.
- (1) 7/8 Jam nut, LH.
- (1) 7/8 Jam nut, RH.
- (1) FK brand 7/8" shank CrMo Heim, LH.
- (1) FK brand 7/8" shank CrMo Heim, RH.
- (4) Hi-Misalignment spacers.
- Why Heim rod ends? We prefer the heims over the standard or heavy duty "tapered style" tie rod ends because, over the years we have seen the taper on the tie rod end SPLIT too many steel knuckles! This is the exact same steering set up we have used on our GenRight rigs for years, and it works great!