BDS 2" Leveling Kit 1999-2004 Ford F250/F350 4WD
This kit comes with two front Glide-Ride Leaf Springs with bolt style leaf alignment clamps, anti-friction pads, and tapered leafs for smooth ride through wheel travel.
BDS Suspension 2" Suspension Leveling Kit for 1999-2004 Ford F250/F350 4WD pickup trucks.
This kit comes with two front Glide-Ride Leaf Springs with bolt style leaf alignment clamps, anti-friction pads, and tapered leafs for smooth ride through wheel travel. The box kit includes a track bar relocation bracket, extended length sway bar links, and u-bolts. This system is designed as a leveling kit to remove the tail high stance from the factory.
* Important: Critical selections must be made while customizing this kit.
Tire & Wheel Combinations
33" x 12.50" w/16 x 8 and 4" back spacing
Est. Installation: 8 hours
Difficulty Level (easy 1 - 5 complicated): 3
BDS Suspension Lift Kit Warranty
No Fine Print WarrantyAll BDS Suspension lift kits come with the security of knowing you purchased the finest lift kit in the aftermarket suspension industry. We back our commitment to engineering reliable, quality 4x4 off-road Jeep and truck suspension products with our unique "No BS Hardcore Lifetime Warranty".
Important Kit Notes
1.These truck were manufactured with two different style front u-bolts. You will need to know if your front leaf spring u-bolts are square or are half way between round and square with a gentle radius around the OE cast u-bolt plate before ordering.
2. Will not fit vehicles manufactured before 3/1/99.
3. The stock Super Duty came with a rear 2", 3", or 4" rear block. You may need to change the block and/or u-bolts in order to level the truck.
4. #003202, #003402, #003602, #003609, #003802, and #003809 come with OE rubber bushings installed\'
5. Confirm build date, front u-bolt type and rear leaf pack overload position before ordering
|Special Fitment Notes||No special fitment notes.|
|Installation Instructions||Not Available|