4xTour 2019 Registration Now Open!
Come out the 4xTour April 27 and April 28th! This is a family friendly event so bring the whole family! All vehicles welcomed! Details are below!
After the event at our store, you may either go to AOAA or NORA. AOAA is an off-road park in Coal Township, Pennsylvania. Northeast Off-Road Adventures (NORA) is a 4WD training facility and will be offering classes for both beginners and advanced drivers. Further details below.
Saturday Morning & Afternoon - April 27 (Everyone Welcome!)
- Open House at the store 9am to 1pm.
- Rock pile is open to wheel on - test out your rig!
- One day only sales and specials
- Three education seminars
- "Outfitting your vehicle for Overland Travel"
- "How to properly install and use a winch on your 4WD"
- "Hi-Lift and ARB Jack proper usage"
- Lunch will be served from 12pm - 1pm for all those registered for either AOAA or NORA.
- Raffle around 1:00PM (Participants only)
- Wheeling participants depart from OK4WD and travel to AOAA or NORA.
Saturday Evening Itinerary - April 27 (Registered Participants Only)
All 4xTour participants going to AOAA shall meet us there by 6:30pm to begin the night ride at 7:00pm
- Meet at the pavilion at 6:30pm for the drivers meeting.
- Full size vehicles not recommended for the Night ride, damage may occur.
- Bonfire after night ride! Come meet the staff of OK4WD and enjoy laughs and camaraderie!
Northeast Off-Road Adventures
All 4xTour participants going to NORA shall meet OK4WD & the NORA team no later than 6PM. There is primitive camping available in their parking lot (not personal campfires allowed). For those camping, the training center doors will close at 9PM on Saturday and re-open at 8AM on Sunday.
- 6:00pm - 6:30pm - Guests arrive, coffee, water & light snacks
- 6:30pm - 7:45pm - Off-Road Driving Essentials Class Presentation (upstairs classroom)
- 6:30pm - 7:45pm - Advanced Skills Training Class Presentation (downstairs classroom & obstacle course run)
- 8:00pm - Goodbyes
Sunday Itinerary - April 28 (Registered Participants Only)
- 830am Breakfast for those who register early (By April 21)
- 9:00am Driver’s Meeting
- 930am Trails will be open
Northeast Off-Road Adventures
- 9:00am - 9:30am - Guest arrivals, coffee, water, bagels/rolls & fruit
- 9:30am - 9:45am - Air down/air up demonstration using EZ deflator and other methods
- 9:45am - 10:00am - Drivers Meeting
- 10:00am - 2pm - Driving Essentials obstacle course and training trail ride (4 hrs)
- 10:00am - 2pm - Advanced Skills training trail ride (4 hrs)
- 2:00pm - 2:30pm - Return to Training Center, air-up (air compressors available on-site)
- 2:30pm - 3:30pm - Pizza lunch at Training Center
- 3:30pm - 4pm Raffle & Good-byes
- 4:30pm - All guests have departed for their travel destinations
Camping & Lodging Options:
- Onsite campground @ AOAA: http://www.trailheadcampground.com/
- Other lodging options near AOAA: http://www.aoaatrails.com/directory/lodging.aspx
- Please pack accordingly to the weather
- Things to bring on the trails: Tow Strap and recovery items, lunch, full tank of gas and tire deflators.
AOAA - Registration for AOAA is $49 per vehicle.
NORA - Registration is $249 for driver, vehicle, and passenger. $35 for additional passengers beyond the first. ** This is 40% off normal price.
Driver and all Passengers must sign both waivers listed below. This saves time when you arrive at the park. If you do not fill out the waivers below, you will not be permitted to wheel.
- AOAA Waiver: http://www.aoaatrails.com/plan-your-visit/waiver
Here are some photos from previous events!