4x4Tour 2018 Registration Now Open!
Come out the 4x4Tour April 28 and April 29th! This is a family friendly event so bring the whole family! All vehicles welcomed! Details are below!
- Registration cost includes all park fees for night ride and Sunday trails at AOAA! Bring the whole family for $60! (Normally $30 per vehicle + $15 per person)
- 25 mile mapped out trail - trails for every level of vehicle! Beginner friendly trails mapped!
- Raffle Saturday night!
- Breakfast Sunday AM (for those registered before April 21)
- Hang out around a bonfire Saturday night and enjoy smores and glow sticks for the kids!
- $20 OK4WD Gift Card for those registered for the event and come to our store April 28th!
Saturday Morning & Afternoon - April 28 (Everyone Welcomed!)
- Open House at the store 10am to 2pm.
- One day only sales and specials
- Seminars provided by Northeast Off-Road Adventures
- Raffle at 1:00PM (Participants only. All registered participants will receive one ticket)
Saturday Evening - April 28 (Registered Participants Only)
- Meet at the pavilion at 6:30pm for the drivers meeting.
- 7pm Night Trail Ride directed by Kyle from Off-Road Consulting.
- Full size vehicles not recommended for the Night ride, damage may occur.
- Bonfire after night ride! Come meet the staff of OK4WD and enjoy laughs and camaraderie!
Sunday - April 29 (Registered Participants Only)
- 830am Breakfast for those who register early (By April 21)
- 9:00am Driver’s Meeting
- 930am Trails will be open
About The Trails at AOAA
- Trails are routed by Off-Road Consulting and map will be provided. We recommend downloading the app "Maprika" to follow mapped trails on your GPS equipped smart device!
- There are trails for ALL levels! Green trails are friendly for beginners, Blue trails are intermediate, Black is Hard, and Red is extreme.
- There are trails mapped out on both the East and West end properties!
- Onsite campground: http://www.trailheadcampground.com/
- Other lodging options: http://www.aoaatrails.com/directory/lodging.aspx
- Please pack accordingly to the weather
- Things to bring on the trails: Tow Strap and recovery items, lunch, full tank of gas and tire deflators.
Driver and all Passengers must sign both waivers listed below. This saves time when you arrive at the park. If you do not fill out the waivers below, you will not be permitted to wheel.
- AOAA Waiver: http://www.aoaatrails.com/plan-your-visit/waiver
- Off-Road Consulting Waiver: https://www.smartwaiver.com/v/offroadconsulting/
Here are some photos from previous events!