BDS 8" 4-Link Lift Kit 2008-2010 Ford F250/F350 4WD
Why a 4-link system? It's simple, with 10" of wheel travel there is less than 1 degree of caster change (front axle rotation), this means control in the steering wheel over rough terrain.
BDS Suspension 8" Suspension Lift Kit 4 Link System for 2008-2010 Ford F250/F350 4WD pickup trucks.
Why a 4-link system? It's simple, with 10" of wheel travel there is less than 1 degree of caster change (front axle rotation), this means control in the steering wheel over rough terrain. The stability in the steering wheel is noticable even under normal driving conditions. In addition to 4 massive control arms, this kit comes with new 4-link frame mounting brackets. These aren't a drop down brackets, they actually replace the stock mounting system. Don't worry, no welding required. The kit also comes with a new steering stabilizer, anti-sway bar drop brackets, a dropped pitman arm for steering angle correction, a track bar relocation bracket to properly center your axle, stainless steel brake lines and bump stop extensions.
The rear is lifted via new 8" Glide-Ride Leaf Springs and u-bolts.
Choose between gas and diesel configurations, as well as plenty of upgrades and acessories when customizing your kit.
Tire & Wheel Combinations
37" x 13.50" w/17 x 9 and 4-1/2" back spacing
Est. Installation: 8 hours
Difficulty Level (easy 1 - 5 complicated): 3
BDS Suspension Lift Kit Warranty
No Fine Print WarrantyAll BDS Suspension lift kits come with the security of knowing you purchased the finest lift kit in the aftermarket suspension industry. We back our commitment to engineering reliable, quality 4x4 off-road Jeep and truck suspension products with our unique "No BS Hardcore Lifetime Warranty".
Important Kit Notes
1. If your vehicle is equipped with a rear anti-sway bar, you will need to order 123009 in the options section.
2. If your vehicle is equipped with a carrier bearing, you will need to order 123406 in the options section.
3. Front exhaust modification may be required to clear the front driveshaft.
4. This system can clear 38's with the addition of a front bumper spacer available in the accessories - part # 123020.
5. Although extremely rare, front driveline vibration may occur.
6. U-bolts will not fit dually models.
7. Dropped pitman arm will not fit 10 lug wide track F350 models.
|Special Fitment Notes||No special fitment notes.|
|Installation Instructions||Not Available|