BDS 4" Suspension Lift Kit 2009-2013 Ford F150 4WD
This system includes CNC machined steering knuckles to return your vehicle's steering to factory geometry. One piece front & rear High Clearance crossmembers increase rigidity for long term performance as well as dramatically increase ground clearance and curb appeal.
BDS Suspension 4" Suspension Lift Kit System for 2009-2013 Ford F150 4WD pickup trucks.
FMVSS No.126 compliant
This system includes CNC machined steering knuckles to return your vehicle's steering to factory geometry. One piece front & rear High Clearance crossmembers increase rigidity for long term performance as well as dramatically increase ground clearance and curb appeal.. A 1/4" thick steel differential skid plate and is included to ensure off road protection. This system uses upper front strut spacers to ease installation.
The rear is lifted with a new offset 4" rear block that replaces the factory 2" block and centers the rear axle to clear up to 35's..
Check out the similar 6" lift install article published in Four Wheeler magazine.
Tire & Wheel Combinations
35" x 12.50" w/18 x 9 and 5-5.5" back spacing
35" x 12.50" w/20 x 9 and 4.5-5.5" back spacing
Est. Installation: 8-10 hours
Difficulty Level (easy 1 - 5 complicated): 4
BDS Suspension Lift Kit Warranty
No Fine Print WarrantyAll BDS Suspension lift kits come with the security of knowing you purchased the finest lift kit in the aftermarket suspension industry. We back our commitment to engineering reliable, quality 4x4 off-road Jeep and truck suspension products with our unique "No BS Hardcore Lifetime Warranty".
Important Kit Notes
1. Requires frame bracket modification and welding.
2. 18" or larger diameter wheels required. Stock 17" & 18" wheels cannot be reinstalled. Stock 20" wheels can be used with up to a 305/60-20 tires.
3. E-brake bracket required for factory powersteps (123018)
4. For a level to tail low appearance use #023415 with Kit#598H. Block kits replace factory 1-1/4" block.
5. Early 2009 models may require brake assembly modification.
6. Will fit EcoBoost models.
7. This kit is FMVSS No.126 CompliantFMVSS No.126 compliantThe NHTSA's Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) No.126 requires all new passenger vehicles to include Electronic Stability Control (ESC) systems that meet certain standards that can be tested through a comprehensive series of evasive maneuvers. Aftermarket products must meet these standards as well.
BDS Suspension is leading the industry by independently testing all suspension kits to verify our kits are fully compliant with the stability control system requirements set by Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) No. 126.
|Special Fitment Notes||No special fitment notes.|
|Installation Instructions||Not Available|