BDS 4" 4-Link Suspension Lift Kit 2008-2010 Ford F250/F350 4WD
This kit includes two 4" Pro-Ride Coil Springs. This full replacement four link system is centered around 4 massive control arms featuring greasable ends. The 4-link system reduces caster change through wheel travel creating a more contolled feel both on and off road.
BDS Suspension 4" 4-Link Suspension Lift Kit for 2008-2010 Ford F250/F350 4WD pickup trucks.
This kit includes two 4" Pro-Ride Coil Springs. This full replacement four link system is centered around 4 massive control arms featuring greasable ends. The 4-link system reduces caster change through wheel travel creating a more contolled feel both on and off road. The kit also comes with a new steering stabilizer, anti-sway bar drop brackets, a dropped pitman arm for steering angle correction, a track bar relocation bracket to properly center your axle and bump stop extension.
Rear lift options include a 5" rear block kit or full replacement leaf springs.
Choose between gas and diesel configurations, as well as plenty of upgrades and acessories when customizing your kit.
Tire & Wheel Combinations
35" x 12.50" w/17 x 9 and 4" back spacing
Est. Installation: 8 hours
Difficulty Level (easy 1 - 5 complicated): 3
BDS Suspension Lift Kit Warranty
No Fine Print WarrantyAll BDS Suspension lift kits come with the security of knowing you purchased the finest lift kit in the aftermarket suspension industry. We back our commitment to engineering reliable, quality 4x4 off-road Jeep and truck suspension products with our unique "No BS Hardcore Lifetime Warranty".
Important Kit Notes
1. These trucks were manufactured with and without top mounted overload springs on the rear leaf springs. A top mounted overload is an extra leaf separate from the pack that set above the main leaf. You will need to identify which you have before ordering.
2. If your vehicle is equipped with a carrier bearing, you will need to order 123402 in the accessories section.
3. Removal of factory block required.
4. Front exhaust modification may be required to clear the front driveshaft on gas models.
5. U-bolts will not fit dually models.
6. Dropped pitman arm will not fit 10 lug widetrack F350 models.
|Special Fitment Notes||No special fitment notes.|
|Installation Instructions||Not Available|