BDS 6" Suspension Lift Kit 1980-1996 Ford F150 4WD
View Four Wheeler installation articleThis system includes CNC machined steering knuckles to return your vehicle's steering to factory geometry. One piece front & rear High Clearance crossmembers increase rigidity for long term performance as well as dramatically increase ground clearance
BDS Suspension 6" Suspension Lift Kit System for 2014 Ford F150 4WD pickup trucks.
FMVSS No.126 compliant
View Four Wheeler installation articleThis system includes CNC machined steering knuckles to return your vehicle's steering to factory geometry. One piece front & rear High Clearance crossmembers increase rigidity for long term performance as well as dramatically increase ground clearance. A 1/4" thick steel differential skid plate is included to ensure off road protection. The new strut spacers for the front offer easier installation without the need to disassemble the struts and maintain the OE ride quality.
The rear is lifted with a new block and includes a new offset spring plate to center the rear axle and give your 37's plenty of room.
Tire & Wheel Combinations
37" x 12.50" w/18 x 9 and 5" back spacing
35" x 12.50" w/18 x 9 and 5 - 5.5" back spacing
20 x 9 w/37x12.50 and 5-5.5" back spacing
Est. Installation: 8-10 hours
Difficulty Level (easy 1 - 5 complicated): 4
BDS Suspension Lift Kit Warranty
No Fine Print WarrantyAll BDS Suspension lift kits come with the security of knowing you purchased the finest lift kit in the aftermarket suspension industry. We back our commitment to engineering reliable, quality 4x4 off-road Jeep and truck suspension products with our unique "No BS Hardcore Lifetime Warranty".
Important Kit Notes
1. Requires frame bracket modification and welding.
2. 18" wheels with 5-5.5" total backspacing should be test fir prior to mounting tire to ensure proper clearance to BDS steering knuckle.
3. 18" or larger diameter wheels required. Stock 17" & 18" wheels cannot be reinstalled. Stock 20" wheels can be used with up to a 305/60-20 tires.
4. E-brake bracket required for factory powersteps (123018) Block kits replace factory 1-1/4" block.
5. For a level to tail low appearance use #023416 with Kit#1502H or use #013429 with Kit#1503H. Block kits replace factory 1-1/4" block.
6. Models with a 2-piece rear driveshaft may require carrier bearing drop shim kit #1224059. This kit is FMVSS No.126 CompliantFMVSS No.126 compliantThe NHTSA's Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) No.126 requires all new passenger vehicles to include Electronic Stability Control (ESC) systems that meet certain standards that can be tested through a comprehensive series of evasive maneuvers. Aftermarket products must meet these standards as well.
BDS Suspension is leading the industry by independently testing all suspension kits to verify our kits are fully compliant with the stability control system requirements set by Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) No. 126.
|Special Fitment Notes||No special fitment notes.|
|Installation Instructions||Not Available|