Baja Designs XL Pro Driving/Combo Spot Light
With a 4,900 lumen count and power draw of 40 watts, the XL Pro is the only single housing LED auxiliary light on the market that has the distance of an 8” HID with the smooth spread of an LED.
With a 4,900 lumen count and power draw of 40 watts, the XL Pro is the only single housing LED auxiliary light on the market that has the distance of an 8” HID with the smooth spread of an LED. The XL Pro LED light utilizes our trademarked High Speed Spot reflectors providing for a longer beam pattern, and offers a 50% dimming feature. Perfect for enthusiasts that need a vast amount of light and are looking for something other than a light bar. An industry first 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee & Limited Lifetime Warranty is included for the ultimate in purchase protection.
Driving/Combo: Maximum trail coverage in a single light. The Driving/Combo pattern is equipped with both Wide Driving (44°) and spot (6°) optics to provide you with a smooth blend of light for both near field applications and distance (Lighting Zone 3)
- Lumens: 4,900 Utilizing 4 Cree XP-L LEDs
- Wattage/Amps: 40W / 3.33A
- Dimensions: 4.43" x 3.65" x 4.43"
- Weight: 2.45 lbs
- LED Life Expectancy: 49,930 Hours
- Front Lens: Hardcoated Polycarbonate
- Housing: Hard Anodized & Powder Coated Cast Aluminum
- Bezel: Billet Machined Aluminum
- Hardware & Bracket Material: Stainless Steel
- Exceeds MIL-STD810G (Mil-Spec Testing)
- Built-In Overvoltage Protection
- IP69K (Waterproof up to 9ft & Pressure Washable)
- IK10 Compliant (Mechanical Impact Testing)
Baja Designs Features:
- Satisfactions Guarantee – 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
- Limited Lifetime Warranty – Complete Purchase Protection
- uService® – Replaceable Lenses And Optics
- ClearView® – All The Light, Right Where You Need It.
- MoistureBlock™ – Waterproof, Rain Proof, Submersible
- CopperDrive® – Only LED Driven At 100%
- 5000K Daylight – Less Driver Fatigue, Natural Color
XL Pro LED Light