SOG Wood & Bone Folding SawDesigned in conjunction with hunters, outdoorsmen, and guides, the SOG Folding Saw meets and exceeds the needs of professionals and enthusiasts alike. Employing two 8.25-inch blades of hardened and tempered steel: wood saw and bone saw, it makes short order of whatever you are cutting. The wood saw is designed with deep gullets and teeth configuration that cuts on both push and pull stokes and bone saw to easily cut through branches and small logs, whether it is green or dry wood. It is essential to any outdoorsman. The bone saw has many small, sharp teeth to quickly cut through bone and other hard material. A good compact bone saw is a necessity for any big game hunter. When not in use, the saw locks closed for storage in the included pouch that also has an extra sleeve for the unused blade. When needed, the blade locks open ensuring there are no accidents. The rubber handle gives a sure, yet supple grip in all conditions while the solid stainless steel liners under the rubber to give the saw a strong, stable, and rigid feel. The blade can be changed easily, without tools, and done on the field with quick turn of the thumbscrew at the pivot. Take it wherever you go and the SOG Folding Saw will make quick work of whatever you are cutting through.
ARB Safari Snorkel for 2005-2015 Toyota Tacoma
With the SS171HP Safari Snorkel, avoiding dust, water and snow ingestion is essential for keeping your 4x4 moving down the trail.
Avoiding dust, water and snow ingestion is essential for keeping your 4x4 moving down the trail. Safari Tacoma Snorkels relocate an engine’s air intake from a low, vulnerable position to a high, safe location where a constant supply of cold, clean air is available.
Featuring the new ARMAX design, the new Toyota Tacoma snorkel kit for the 2nd Generation model is the start of a new generation of raised air intakes from Safari Snorkel. Tested and verified on an airflow bench, each ARMAX design ensures that the airflow through the snorkel meets or exceeds that of the factory inlet design
- Raises air intake to prevent water ingestion, while also allowing vehicles to utilize clean air when driving in dusty conditions.
- Vehicle specific design and factory airbox adaption fit
- Manufactured using durable, UV stable cross linked polyethylene material.
- Supplied as a comprehensive kit, including the necessary fasteners and mounting brackets.
- Unique air ram design acts as a highly efficient water separator to remove rain water from incoming air stream.
- Designed and manufactured in Australia.
- 10% higher CFM for this application over other brand snorkels.
|Special Fitment Notes||No special fitment notes.|
|Installation Instructions||Not Available|