AEV Rear Bumper & Tire Carrier Combo for Jeep Wrangler JK
1760 From $1,760.00
2615.4 To $2,615.40
AEV Rear Bumper & Tire Carrier Combo for Jeep Wrangler JK has been engineered from the ground up not only to look great, but to perform and withstand the harshest conditions. AEV products aren't for the budget conscious, but rather focus on quality, function and longevity. Whether you're looking for a suspension kit, bumpers, body armor or wheels, you can rest assured that AEV products like this AEV rear tire carrier are designed to last.
We are an authorized dealer for AEV products and installation services are available.
AEV's Rear Bumper and Tire Carrier system provides robust protection against highway and trail impacts, and includes a strong, vibration-free and effortless means for carrying tires of up to 40" in diameter. The Rear Bumper and Tire Carrier deliver a long list of trail-friendly features, among those features is a unique, built-in fluid carrying system that conveniently carries nearly five gallons of liquid.
Both the Rear Bumper and Tire Carrier are designed so that either component can be installed and used individually, or they can be used together as a complete system.
Check out the following list to get a better idea of all the great features of the AEV rear bumper tire carrier system:
- Tailgate-synchronized swing-out tire carrier
- Features anti-vibration tie-rod adjustment
- Super heavy duty chassis-mounted pivot with greaseable, spiral-grooved bronze bushings
- Anti-bind swing-out cradle that accommodates differences in movement between chassis and body when the JK is driven on the trail
- Carries up to a 40-inch tire
- Dual 2.4 gallon liquid storage tanks constructed from nearly indestructible cross-link polyethylene which are textured and contoured to match fender flares
- Driver’s side (LHD) tank features large fill opening for easy refills. Passenger’s side tank is plumbed to driver’s side so all filling is done from one side
- Optional hand pump
- 3/16th wall, chassis-mounted tubular corner protection
- No-slip tongue lifting points for High-Lift Jack
- ½” steel recovery mounts, attached directly to the chassis
- Accessory mast for work light and antennas
- Built-in step for easy roof rack access
- All steel components receive a multistage primer and super-durable powdercoat finish… not just powdercoat alone
- Works with factory receiver hitch
- Built in shovel holster
|Special Fitment Notes||No|
|SKU||AEV10305010AB + 10305020AA|
|Installation Instructions||Not Available|