AEV ProCal Module for Jeep Wrangler JK
AEV ProCal Module for Jeep Wrangler JK has been engineered from the ground up not only look great, but to perform and withstand the harshest conditions. AEV products aren't for the budget conscious, but rather focus on quality, function and longevity. Whether you're looking for a suspension kit, bumpers, body armor or wheels, you can rest assured that AEV products are designed to last.
We are an authorized dealer for AEV products and installation services are available.
AEV's ProCal Module for Jeep Wrangler JK is a hand-held powerhouse! This essential tool provides JK owners an easy, low-cost way to make a variety of useful changes not offered by the dealer or any other re-programmer. Topping the list is the ability to correct the speedometer and gear ratio when larger tires are installed. When the speedometer is left uncorrected, there is a major degradation in the performance of the stability control (ESP), transmission shifting, and engine performance.
The best part about the AEV Jeep JK Pro Cal module is that it isn’t just for correcting the speedometer. The Tire Pressure Monitoring System can now be recalibrated to better suit aftermarket tires without triggering the dash light. Further, the ProCal Module makes it possible to activate daytime running lamps, “one-touch” turn signals, enable a temporarily increased engine idle speed for winching, clear engine codes, and even has a feature to help alignment technicians align the vehicle perfectly for optimal ESP performance.
The ProCal Module for Jeep Wrangler JK is equipped with a series of easy-to-use DIP switches. By reading the simple Quick Reference Guide included with the ProCal module, a user can quickly dial in a code for the desired recalibration. Once the DIP switches are set, simply plug the Module into the vehicle's OBDII. The whole process can be completed in mere minutes and it's just as easy to restore the vehicle back to its original settings with the ProCal.
- The AEV Jeep JK ProCal module will enable axle gear ratio changes to be made to Wranglers equipped with the A580 Automatic transmission (2011+ 2.8L, 2012+ 3.6L)
- The AEV ProCal cannot change axle gear ratios for 2011+ 2.8L CRD diesel Wranglers with manual transmissions.
- AEV's ProCal Module now features an all-new Transfer Case Calibration function that allows customers to install a non-stock transfer case into their 2012+ JK Wrangler (w/ A580 trans) without causing the vehicle to go into limp mode. This includes 2-speed Atlas transfer cases as well as Chrysler's Command-Trac NV241 (Sport/Sahara) and Rock-Trac NV241 (Rubicon) transfer cases.This new feature is only found on the latest version of the ProCal Module (part number 30406007AG). As of 2/18, all ProCal Modules being shipped from AEV are the latest version and include this function.
- Correct speedometer
- "One touch" turn signals
- Clear engine codes
- Easy to use DIP switches
- Recalibrate tire pressure monitor
- Increase engine idle speed
- Optimize ESP performance
- Transfer Case Calibration (2012+ JK Wrangler w/ A580 Trans)
|Special Fitment Notes||
No special fitment notes.
|Installation Instructions||Not Available|