4x4Tour 2018 Registration
Come out the 4x4Tour April 28 and April 29th! This is a family friendly event so bring the whole family! All vehicles welcomed! Details are below! You must register to whee
- Registration cost includes all park fees for night ride and Sunday trails at AOAA! Bring the whole family for $60! (Normally $30 per vehicle + $15 per person)
- 25 mile mapped out trail - trails for every level of vehicle! Beginner friendly trails mapped!
- Raffle Saturday night!
- Breakfast Sunday AM (for those registered before April 21)
- Hang out around a bonfire Saturday night and enjoy smores and glow sticks for the kids!
- $20 OK4WD Gift Card for those registered for the event and come to our store April 28th!
Saturday Morning & Afternoon - April 28 (Everyone Welcome!)
- Open House at the store 10am to 2pm.
- One day only sales and specials
- Seminars provided by Northeast Off-Road Adventures
- Raffle at 1:00PM (Participants only. All registered participants will receive one ticket)
Saturday Evening - April 28 (Registered Participants Only)
- Meet at the pavilion at 6:30pm for the drivers meeting.
- 7pm Night Trail Ride directed by Kyle from Off-Road Consulting.
- Bonfire after night ride! Come meet the staff of OK4WD and enjoy laughs and camaraderie!
Sunday - April 29 (Registered Participants Only)
- 830am Breakfast for those who register early (By April 21)
- 9:00am Driver’s Meeting
- 930am Trails will be open
About The Trails at AOAA
- Trails are routed by Off-Road Consulting and map will be provided. We recommend downloading the app "Maprika" to follow mapped trails on your GPS equipped smart device!
- There are trails for ALL levels! Green trails are friendly for beginners, Blue trails are intermediate, Black is Hard, and Red is extreme.
- There are trails mapped out on both the East and West end properties!
- Onsite campground: http://www.trailheadcampground.com/
- Other lodging options: http://www.aoaatrails.com/directory/lodging.aspx
- Please pack accordingly to the weather
- Things to bring on the trails: Tow Strap and recovery items, lunch, full tank of gas and tire deflators.
You must fill out and submit both of these waivers!