sPOD 6 Switch Kit for 2007-2008 Jeep Wrangler JK
Are you looking for an easy yet reliable electrical upgrade? The sPOD 6 Switch Panel for your Jeep Wrangler JK is the answer. All cables and harnesses used for the sPOD System are braided with high temp abrasion resistant nylon for ultimate protection against wear. All connectors are of aerospace quality and all supplied hardware is stainless steel. Generally there is limited interior space for installing additional switches but this system allows owners to add electrical accessories without damaging the OEM system or cutting into any factory installed wiring.
Each system includes the following:
- All required mounting brackets and hardware.
- System will come pre-wired ready to install.
- Switch panel
- Six Contura switches, 2 Red, 2 Amber and 2 Green actuators (installed and pre-wired),
- Two piece Wire Harness set with 8 multi color leads utilizing 18 gauge wires.
- Each end has an automotive connector.
All wires are wrapped in high temp abrasion resistant nylon braided sleeving.
The Source 6 Circuit power distribution system includes:
- 12 position terminal block for accessory attachment
- 6 Bosch style cube style relays (SPST 40amp) (plug-in style)
- 6 ATO style automotive fuses 3 15 amp and 3 30 amp supplied
- 6 Diodes to protect sensitive accessories such as LED lights from "field collapse"
- Inline 50amp manual resetting circuit breaker
- 8 gauge power leads with crimped and soldered terminal for connection to the battery
- Integrated LVCO (Low-Voltage-Cut-Off) circuit that detects the battery voltage and will cut-off at 10.6VDC and cuts-back in at 12.4VDC so there is enough juice to start your vehicle in case you left an accessory on!!!
- Fuse for LVCO which can be removed to bypass the LVCO
- Mounting bracket for Jeep Wranglers
|Special Fitment Notes||No|
|Installation Instructions||Not Available|
We found other products you might like!