ZONE Off-Road 6" Suspension System for 2000-05 Ford Excursion 4WD
It's time to upgrade your Excursion! The revolutionary new Zone 6" system features new front leaf springs that are designed to not only ride great, but will hold up over the long haul. A 1-1/4" solid steel track bar is included to properly center the axle after lifting. This track bar features new oversized urethane bushings for long term performance. The shocks were custom valved to work perfectly with the new Zone leaf springs to increase off road performance while still offering unmatched on road ride quality. With the front replacement track bar and the rear block kit, this system is one of the easiest installations on the market for a 6" system.
- New front leaf springs with bolt style leaf alignment clamps, anti-friction pads, OE style rubber bushings and tapered leaves for long term performance and great ride qualtiy
- 1-1/4" Solid steel track bar with urethane mounts to properly center the axle
- New front & Rear U-bolt with high nuts & washers
- Rear 3" Block kit and Add-A-Leaf
- Performance custom valved Zone Shocks included
- Models with rear CV driveshaft may experience drive line vibration
- Front and Rear driveshaft modification may be required
- Due to OE variances, you may need to change the rear block to level the truck
2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005
Special Fitment Notes
2000-05 Ford Excursion 4WD
You have no items to compare.