ZONE Off-Road 6" IFS Suspension System for 1999-06 GM Silverado & Sierra 1500 4WD
Ready for all your friends to be jealous? The 1999-06 Zone Chevy kit is the ultimate in style and performance. Whether you are just driving to work or playing on the trail, this system was designed to perform. The main crossmembers were designed to match the factory geometry with the new Zone CNC machined steering knuckles creating a true factory quality driving experience.
Match this geometry with the heavy duty differential skid plate that locks the main crossemembers together and the compression struts that tie back to the frame and you have a system ready for some serious abuse!
In the world of lifted Trucks, Jeeps and SUVs Zone OffRoad is not a new name. They have been around for more than 20 years manufacturing and perfecting lift kits. Being in the business for so long they have developed quality products for an affordable price.
In addition to quality products, easy of use are key to Zone OffRoad Products. They use the latest in 3-D modeling to build the best designed bumper and simple install capabilities. Zone OffRoad guarantees all its products are free from defects in material and workmanship for as long as that customer owns the vehicle on which the products were originally installed.Product Features:
- CNC Machined ductile iron knuckles
- Diffential skid plate included
- Compression struts included to support the main crossmembers
- 1/4" thick steel used to make indestructable crossmembers
- 3-point differential mounting system factory driveshaft can be used
- Torsion bar un-loading tool required
- Requires frame bracket modification
- Compression struts won't work with '99 models
- 17" or larger aftermarket wheels must be used.
- Minor Welding required
Chevrolet / GM
Special Fitment Notes
1999-06 Chevy/GMC Silverado/Sierra 1500 4WD Gas
Manufacture Part Number
You have no items to compare.