ZONE Off-Road 4" Suspension System for 2000-05 Ford Excursion 4WD
It's time to upgrade your Excursion! The revolutionary new Zone 4" system features new front leaf spring mini packs that are designed to not only ride great, but will hold up over the long haul. An adjustable track bar is included to properly center the axle after lifting. This track bar features new oversized urethane bushings for long term performance. The shocks were custom valved to work perfectly with the new Zone leaf springs to increase off road performance while still offering unmatched on road ride quality. With the front replacement track bar and the rear block kit, this system is one of the easiest installations on the market for a 4" system.
- New front leaf spring mini packs make for easy installation with an amazing ride
- Adjustable track bar to properly center the axle
- New front & Rear U-bolt with high nuts & washers
- Rear 3" Block kit for easy installation
- Performance custom valved Zone Shocks included
- Models with rear CV driveshaft may experience drive line vibration
- Front and Rear driveshaft modification may be required
2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005
Special Fitment Notes
2000-05 Ford Excursion 4WD
Manufacture Part Number
You have no items to compare.