ZONE Off-Road 4" Suspension System for 1999-04 Jeep Grand Cherokee WJ
This 4" WJ system offers dramatic improvement in both ground clearance as well as wheel travel. The new massive lower control arms not only correct front alignment, but dramatically improve suspension control. The zone control arms feature fluted greasable urethane bushings for ease of movement and long term performance. This system comes with a small transfer case drop to correct driveline angles. A heavy duty front adjustable track bar is used to center the front axle. The rear is corrected via a tri-link spacer. With 4" of lift, you can clear those 31's with room to twist as well as use your Jeep for a daily driver.
- Four new Zone coils are included that are capable of being fully smashed down and they will always come back to their original height.
- Rear extended sway bar links are included. These links come with urethane bushings to increase performance and reduce body roll.
- A front adjustable track bar is included to properly center the front axle.
- A rear upper tri-link spacer is included
- A minimal transfer case drop is supplied to correct the driveline angle while maintaining as much ground clearance as possible.
- 2" bump stop extensions are included to protect your vehicle while still greatly increasing wheel travel
- New massive front lower control arms are included. These arms are made from 1-3/4" x 1/4" wall DOM tubing and feature fluted greasable urethane bushings.
- The system is completed with 4 new Zone shocks that are specifically valved for your WJ to perform well both on and off road.
1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004
Special Fitment Notes
1999-04 Jeep Grand Cherokee WJ 4WD
You have no items to compare.