ZONE Off-Road 4" Suspension System for 1999-04 Ford F250 & F350 Super Duty 4WD
It's time to upgrade your Ford! The revolutionary new Zone 4" system features new front leaf springs that are designed to not only ride great, but will hold up over the long haul. A 1-1/4" solid steel track bar is included to properly center the axle after lifting. This track bar features new oversized urethane bushings for long term performance. The shocks were custom valved to work perfectly with the new Zone leaf springs to increase off road performance while still offering unmatched on road ride quality. With the front replacement track bar and the rear block kit, this system is one of the easiest installations on the market for a 4" system.
- New front leaf springs with bolt style leaf alignment clamps, anti-friction pads, OE style rubber bushings and tapered leaves for long term performance and great ride qualtiy
- 1-1/4" Solid steel track bar with urethane mounts to properly center the axle
- New front & Rear U-bolt with high nuts & washers
- Rear 3" Block kit
- Performance custom valved Zone Shocks included
- Dually applications will require different rear 3-7/8" I.D. u-bolts
- Will not fit vehicles manufactured before 3-1-1999
- Vehicles equipped with 2 piece rear driveshafts may require the carrier bearing to be lowered.
- Vehicles equipped from the factory with a stock rear 4" or 5" block and equipped with a top mounted overload will require 4 pieces of Zone U-bolt number U4035.
Special Fitment Notes
1999-04 Ford F250, F350 Super Duty 3/4 & 1 Ton 4WD
Manufacture Part Number
You have no items to compare.