ZONE Off-Road 4" Suspension System for 1993-98 Jeep Grand Cherokee ZJ
Prepare yourself for the perfect combination of off road performance and on road handling. This 4" ZJ system offers dramatic improvement in both ground clearance as well as wheel travel. The new massive lower control arms not only correct front alignment, but dramatically improve suspension control. These greasable arms can handle anything! This system comes with a transfer case drop as well as rear pinion cams that rotate the rear pinion for proper driveline angles. With 4" of lift, you can clear up to a 32" with room to twist as well as use your Jeep for a daily driver.
- Four new Zone coils are included that are capable of being fully smashed down and they will always come back to their original height.
- Front extended sway bar links are included. These links come with urethane bushings to increase performance and reduce body roll.
- A rear track bar relocation system is included to perfectly center the axle under your ZJ.
- A minimal transfer case drop is supplied to correct the driveline angle while maintaining as much ground clearance as possible.
- 3" bump stop extensions are included to protect your vehicle while still greatly increasing wheel travel
- Four new massive lower control arms are included. These greasable arms are made from 1-3/4" x 1/4" wall DOM tubing!
- New rear pinion cams are included to rotate the rear pinion for proper drive line angles.
- The system is completed with 4 new Zone shocks that are specifically valved for your ZJ to perform well both on and off road.
Measure front driveshaft prior to installation -over 24-1/2" - no modification should be necessary, 20" to 24" you may need to change to spicer type joint if vibration occurs. If driveshaft is less than 20" then a spicer type joint is required and vibration may persist.
1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998
Special Fitment Notes
1993-98 Jeep Grand Cherokee ZJ 4WD
Manufacture Part Number
You have no items to compare.