ZONE Off-Road 4.5" IFS Suspension System for 2007-09 GM Silverado & Sierra 1500 4WD
This 4.5" system will give you an offroad worthy truck that you can still use as a daily driver. The massive 1 piece main crossmembers are made from 1/4" thick steel and built to handle anything. These two main crossmembers are locked together by two strut bars that create a solid sub-frame..
The CNC machined ductile iron steering knuckles ensure proper steering geometry as well as reduce installation time compared to a drop bracket system. Combine all of these factors and the Zone 4.5" system is built to perform!
In the world of lifted Trucks, Jeeps and SUVs Zone OffRoad is not a new name. They have been around for more than 20 years manufacturing and perfecting lift kits. Being in the business for so long they have developed quality products for an affordable price.
Along with quality products, easy of use are key to Zone OffRoad Products. They use the latest in 3-D modeling to build the best designed bumper and simple install capabilities. Zone OffRoad guarantees all its products are free from defects in material and workmanship for as long as that customer owns the vehicle on which the products were originally installed.
- Ductile Iron, CNC machined steering knuckles
- New replacement coil over struts
- Heavy duty boxed one piece crossmembers
- Differential skid plate included for off-road protection
- Rear block kit for easy installation
- Multi-point differential mounting system
- All wheel drive models require drive line modification
- Strut compressor required for installation
- Max tire size: 33 x 12.50 x 17
- Minor Welding required
- Wheel size: 17 to 20"
- Back spacing: 4.5" w/17, 5" w/18, 5.75" w/20's
- To reduce trimming 20" wheels with 5-1/2 to 5-3/4" backspacing
Chevrolet / GM
Special Fitment Notes
07-09 Chevy/GMC Silverado/Sierra 1500 4WD
Manufacture Part Number
You have no items to compare.