ZONE Off-Road 3" Suspension System for 2007-10 Jeep Wrangler JK
Prepare yourself for the perfect combination of off road performance and on road handling. This 3" JK system offers dramatic improvement in both ground clearance as well as wheel travel. With 3" of lift, you can clear those 35's with room to twist as well as use your Jeep for a daily driver. Zone coil springs are designed so they can be totally smashed flat and still return to their original height, so you don't have to worry about your coils sagging! Unlike the other guys (that we won't name) this system was designed, tested and built in the USA!
- Coil springs designed to give a full 3" of lift while maintaining a factory style ride. Our coils are 2door/4door specific, so be sure to select the proper application.
- Rear extended sway bar links are included. These links come with urethane bushings to increase performance and reduce body roll. The factory rear links are then used in the front.
- A rear track bar relocation system is included to perfectly center the axle under your JK
- 2" bump stop extensions are included to protect your vehicle while still increasing wheel travel
- Brake line relocation brackets are supplied to allow for the dramatic increase in wheel travel
- New Zone front and rear shocks are included that are valved specifically for your JK
This system works for the 2 door, 4 door and Rubicon models. The coils are specific for 2 door vs. 4 door, so be sure to select the correct model below.
2007, 2008, 2009, 2010
Special Fitment Notes
2007-09 Jeep Wrangler JK
Manufacture Part Number
You have no items to compare.