ZONE Off-Road 2" Suspension System for 1984-01 Jeep Cherokee XJ
ZONE doesn't design just spacer kits, they design suspension systems. After looking at all of the spacer kits on the market, they decided to design one that would actually maximize performance. A lot of testing was done to ensure the correct durometer material was used to maximize vibration absorption and absorb harsh impacts while ensuring they were tough enough to last the life of your vehicle. In addition to using the perfect durometer material, a UV stabilizer was added to ensure the material wouldn't break down over time.
After the perfect spacer was created, ZONE didn't forget about the bump stops. Many companies sell just the spacers without including bump stops or bump stop extensions. The factory coil spring was never designed to collapse farther than the factory wheel travel, so not installing extended bump stops may drastically reduce the life of your factory coil springs. Our bump stop extensions can handle any impact that you can handle while driving it. We know this for a fact!
The rear is lifted via a new long add-a-leaf that's been designed and testing to hold up over the long haul without creating a harsh ride. Unlike many companies (that we won't name), the ZONE system comes with NEW REAR U-BOLTS! You never want to re-use a u-bolt!
- Front coil spring isolators with application specific durometer urethane that is used to add lift as well as absorb vibration and harsh impacts
- Front bump stop extensions are included to protect your original coil springs
- Long, thin add-a-leafs for the rear that offer a smooth ride as well as hold up over time
- New rear U-bolts are included with high nuts and washers
- New Zone front and rear shocks are included that are valved specifically for your XJ
The XJ was produced with different possible rear axles. You will have to identify your rear axle before being able to complete an order. The easiest way to tell the difference is to measure the I.D. of your rear u-bolts. The Chrysler rear end uses a 3" I.D. u-bolt and the Dana 35 rear axle requires a 2-3/4" I.D. u-bolt.
Special Fitment Notes
1984-01 Jeep Cherokee XJ
You have no items to compare.