ZONE Off-Road 1 1/4" Body Lift for 1987-95 Jeep Wrangler YJ
The Zone body lift offers an economical solution to tire clearance problems, without affecting center of gravity, spring rate or steering geometry. This system offers 1-1/4" of additional tire clearance so you can eliminate that annoying rubbing noise. Unlike many systems on the market, the Zone body lift includes radiator drop brackets so you don't need to modify your fan shroud. A steering shaft relocation is also included to eliminate any chance of choppy steering grade 8 body bolts are used. Zone body lifts are designed to easily exceed the demands of four wheeling.
- Provides 1.25" additional tire clearance without affecting spring rate or suspension geometry
- Grade 8 body bolts are included, not Grade 5's like many companies offer
- Raises body in relation to chassis and drivetrain for minimal effect on center of gravity
- Vehicle specific design ensures proper fitment and safe, dependable operation
- Easy to install kit includes all hardware necessary for each application
- Radiator drop brackets are included so you don't need to chop up your fan shroud
- Works on automatic and manual transmissions
1987, 1988, 1989, 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995
Special Fitment Notes
1987-95 Jeep Wrangler YJ
Manufacture Part Number
You have no items to compare.