WARN ZEON 12 Electric Winch
The WARN ZEON 12 is the new face of winching. Bolt one on, and you'll be ready for anything.
A top choice for those with heavily-loaded off-road vehicles, the ZEON 12 features innovative design, increased performance and durability, steel rope, and a hefty 12,000 lb. single-line pulling capacity.
The ZEON 12 is a pulling machine you can rely on to rescue you-or your buddies, from nearly anything.
- 12,000 lb. (5443 kg) single-line pulling capacity.
- Includes 80' of durable 3/8" galvanized steel wire rope.
- Convertible control pack can be attached to the winch or remotely mounted, allowing for various winch mounting options and looks (Relocation kit required and sold separately*).
- Gear train and motor deliver reliable pulling power that is fast, and quieter than ever.
- Satin-black powder-coated finish with stainless steel fasteners and clutch lever looks great and inhibits corrosion. Improved winch sealing to keep the elements out.
- Large diameter winch drum reduces rope wear, is light weight, and has an integrated rope anchor for easy rope installation.
- Backed by the WARN Limited Lifetime Warranty.
* Control Pack Relocation Kit. Required to mount control box remotely from winch. PN 89970 (Short kit), PN 89960 (Long kit)
- Part number: 89120
- Rated line pull: 12,000 lbs. (5443 kg) single-line
- Motor: 12V DC, series wound
- Electrical controls: Contactor
- Remote Control: Remote switch, 12' (3.7m) lead
- Geartrain: 3-stage planetary
- Gear ratio: 216:1
- Clutch (freespooling): Rotating ring gear
- Brake: Automatic mechanical cone
- Drum diameter/Length: 3.15"/9.0" (80mm/229mm)
- Weight (kit shipping): 98 lbs. (44 kg)Rope: 3/8" x 80' (9.52mm x 24.38m) steel
- Fairlead: Roller
- Recommended Battery: 650 CCA minimum for winching
- Battery leads: 2 gauge, 72" (1.83m)
- Finish: Satin-black powder coat
- Warranty: Limited lifetime
Integrated configuration: 24.25" L x 7.15" D x 10.52" H(615.9mm L x 181.6mm D x 267.1mm H)
Low-profile configuration: 24.25" L x 7.15" D x 7.84" H(615.9mm L x 181.6mm D x 199.02mm H)
Mounting Bolt Pattern: 10.0" x 4.5" (254mm x 114.3mm)
Special Fitment Notes
Manufacture Part Number
You have no items to compare.