TeraFlex JK 2 Door 6" Lift Kit w/ Long FlexArms, Flip Kit, Shocks, Front & Rear Trackbar (Ships in 8 Boxes) (#1257602)
- The advantage and benefit of the TeraFlex Elite LCG suspension system for JK Wranglers is apparent the minute you put the pedal to the floor. With superior handling,responsive steering, ultimate off road performance, and customizable suspension geometry this system is miles ahead anything else out there. TeraFlex continues to dominate the off road market, and the Elite LCG reinforces that position.
- The handling and performance of the Elite long arm system over any other kit - long or short on the market is simply amazing. The long upper and lower FlexArms work in tandem to provide synchronized suspension movement and articulation that does not bind or limit travel. The suspension travel is maximized through correct control arm geometry that reduces the extreme control arm angles, an inherent problem with short arm lifts. This correct geometry also eliminates most of the front-to-back movement of the axle as it cycles in its motion, keeping the wheel centered in the wheel-well through all suspension travel.
- The new FlexArm mounting points properly address critical handling areas of anti-squat on the rear, and anti-dive on the front. A factory style 4-link suspension with trackbar provides the best handling and performance for on-road drivability and allows the JK to track tight through corners and at highway speeds. The trackbars provide excellent lateral stiffness to keep the axle properly centered under the vehicle for the strongest suspension configuration possible.
- The Low Center of Gravity philosophy has been implemented in this system to ensure that maximum ground clearance and suspension ability has been maximized while keeping the total center of gravity as low as possible for premium handling and control. The difference is immediate and the advantage is TeraFlex.
- The TeraFlex Elite LCG 6" Long Arm System will give you the most clearance for the largest tires. This kit is the ultimate in both style and performance. With over one year of intense, inclusive, detailed suspension geometry engineering and development, the finest JK Long Arm Kit is now available. This long-term testing has yielded several aspects that provide optimal handling and performance. Some major suspension areas that were addressed include: Anti-dive for proper front braking, Anti-squat for proper power to wheels suspension movement, and several improvements to the front and rear roll centers.
2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015
Special Fitment Notes
Manufacture Part Number
You have no items to compare.