TeraFlex Axle TJ Rear 5.13 ARB Disc Brakes CRD60 Complete (Includes Rear Truss for LCG) (#3321513)
- Ductile cast iron housing with increased rib gussets
- Smooth radius bottom design to glide over rocks & obstacles
- Asymmetric housing design, for extra long tube side strength
- Bottom oil drain hole for simple fluid changes
- Integrated factory location upper control arm mount
- 3.25" x 0.25" axle tube increases strength to resist bending and torsion with minimal weight increase
- Compatible with factory JK Rubicon locker
- Inner Axle Seals pre-installed
- ARB & Standard width carrier housing available
- 100% engineered, designed, and built in the USA
- 100% new components
- No Excuses warranty - 1 year, unlimited mileage
Some serious off-roading can see you limping back to the trailhead with cracked brackets, bent housings, failing bearings and leaking gear lube. TeraFlex axles are reinforced, beefed-up, or engineered to eliminate most of the problems you will encounter in building or running an off-roading Jeep. Starting with generations of experience in off-roading and building Jeeps and making parts for them, TeraFlex knows how. TeraFlex axles should be considered a serious upgrade. You can take all of your stock components and simply install them into a TeraFlex housing if you've damaged yours, saving a lot of money over replacing the entire axle assembly. Or you can simply buy a preassembled unit that's ready to bolt in. TeraFlex axles will outlast a stock axle by leaps and bounds, especially if you do much leaping or bounding in your Jeep.
Special Fitment Notes
You have no items to compare.