Steinjäger Jeep JK Wrangler, 2007-2015, Adjustable Front Sway Bar End Links, do-it-yourself kit, 1/2-20 studded rod ends with boots
This kit will allow you to build your own sway bar end links to the exact size that you desire for your Jeep JK Wrangler. It will fit most stock or aftermarket applications utilizing a 1/2" bore in both the sway bar and the end link mount. Can also be used to 'upgrade' or replace aftermarket sway bar end links that bend.
Included in the kit:
- (2) 18" cut lengths of 1.000" OD x .095" Wall DOM tubing
- (2) 1/2-20 RH Chrome Moly Rod Ends (heim joints) with staked studs and rubber boots
- (2) 1/2-20 LH Chrome Moly Rod Ends (heim joints) with staked studs and rubber boots
- (2) RH Chrome Moly Weld Bungs
- (2) LH Chrome Moly Weld Bungs
- (2) RH Jam Nuts
- (2) LH Jam Nuts
- (4) RH Lock Nuts
2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015
Special Fitment Notes
No special fitment notes.
Manufacture Part Number
You have no items to compare.