sPOD 6 Switch Kit with Air Gauge & Double LED for 2012-2015 Jeep Wrangler JK
Are you looking for an easy yet reliable electrical upgrade? The sPOD 6 Switch Panel with double light switches for your Jeep Wrangler JK is the answer. All cables and harnesses used for the sPOD System are braided with high temp abrasion resistant nylon for ultimate protection against wear. All connectors are of aerospace quality and all supplied hardware is stainless steel. Generally there is limited interior space for installing additional switches but this system allows owners to add electrical accessories without damaging the OEM system or cutting into any factory installed wiring.
All wires are wrapped in high temp abrasion resistant nylon braided sleeving.
The Source 6 Circuit power distribution system includes:
- 12 position terminal block for accessory attachment
- 6 Bosch style cube style relays (SPST 40amp) (plug-in style)
- 6 ATO style automotive fuses 3 15 amp and 3 30 amp supplied
- 6 Diodes to protect sensitive accessories such as LED lights from "field collapse"
- Inline 50amp manual resetting circuit breaker
- 8 gauge power leads with crimped and soldered terminal for connection to the battery
- Integrated LVCO (Low-Voltage-Cut-Off) circuit that detects the battery voltage and will cut-off at 10.6VDC and cuts-back in at 12.4VDC so there is enough juice to start your vehicle in case you left an accessory on!!!
- Fuse for LVCO which can be removed to bypass the LVCO
- Mounting bracket for Jeep Wranglers
Highlights of the dual light option:
- Gives the operator a choice of having a night lighted switch.
- The lower lighted portion of the switch is fully controlled by the operator.
- Prevents from tapping into the OEM electrics.
- Choices of switch actuator colors Red, Green, Blue and Amber.
- No extra wiring required by the installer or customer.
- The upper light still lights up only when the switch is in the on position.
2012, 2013, 2014, 2015
Special Fitment Notes
Manufacture Part Number
You have no items to compare.