Dana Ultimate Dana 60 Rear Axle (5.38 Gears)
Added Features for the Jeep JK. Added Confidence Off-Road.Jeep® Wrangler® JK owners are some of the most hardcore off-roaders out there, and Dana axles have been right there with them. So when these Jeep owners modify their axles for even better performance over rocks, across sand and through mud, Dana took notice. The Ultimate Dana 60™ incorporates many of these innovations, so you can get premium performance right from the start.
The Ultimate Dana 60™ features massive Spicer® SPL® 70 universal joints, delivering optimal performance for lifted vehicles with larger tires. You not only get a higher torque load, but with new “rock solid” seals you get peak protection from environmental contaminants. In addition, Spicer® 35 spline SAE-4340 nickel chromoly steel axle shafts help meet the rigors of off-road, providing maximum strength and durability for vehicles with larger tires.
And that is just the beginning. Ultimate Dana 60™ front and rear axles feature improvements throughout that are designed to give you an advantage across even the most brutal terrain. Check out the brochure on the left, and learn about everything from genuine Made in the USA Spicer 10" ring and pinion gearing to the built-in nodular iron diff cover with a raised fill plug for increased fluid capacity. Then get in touch with your Spicer parts representative today to find out how you can benefit from the Ultimate Dana 60™ axle.
Features and benefits include:
- Full-float design
- Vehicle weight carried by housing instead of shaft
- Delivers greater load-carrying ability
- 35 spline SAE-4340 nickel chromoly steel axle shafts
- Selectable electronic locking differentials
- Upgraded heavy-duty brakes with plug-and-play ABS system
- Massive vented rotors (358mm O.D.) and dual piston calipers for optimal braking power and optimal cooling
- Ideal on- and off-road stopping power for vehicles with large tires
- Genuine Made in the USA
- Spicer 9.75" (248 mm) ring and pinion gear inside
- Spicer® 1350 Strap-style/Half-round end yoke
- Axle tubes: 3.5" outside diameter/.390" wall thickness
- Heavy-duty 8 x 6.5" wheel bolt pattern
- Heavy-duty brackets
- Nodular iron diff cover
- Geared at 5.38 Ratio
Manufacture Part Number
You have no items to compare.