James Baroud Nomad 160 Rooftop Tent
It takes less than 30 seconds for the automatic opening of the James Baroud Roof top tent thanks to pressurized gas struts. Closing is easy thanks to built-in canvas rubber bands. These rubber bands keep the canvas retracted during the zipping.
The James Baroud Nomad 160 is very strong and has a great resistance to the wind due to the frame. The frame is made from aluminum and features thick diameter poles and two telescopic legs. Fixing the James Baroud Roof top tent on the vehicle is secured by four fastening flanges of 8M screw threading bolting and self-locking nuts.
- Light grey canvas, made of 6 aluminized coats that reflect the sun 's rays.
- UV resistant, waterproof but not airtight.
- All seams are doubled and 100% liquids waterproof;
- Two canvas doors with insect screening are closed by zippers and velcro at the bottom
- Four big canvas windows with insects screening are closed by zippers
- Two transparent doorsways
- Inside, four removable storage pockets
- The mattress is made of high density foam protected by a zipped conver easy to remove in the aim of cleaning
Special Fitment Notes
Manufacture Part Number
1 - 5 Reviews
OutdoorX4 | 2014-08-25 14:38:39
Built quality and comfort is top-notch!We've had the pleasure of using a number of varying RTT options on the market and the build quality, comfort, breathability, and ease-of-use of the Nomad 160 by James Baroud is practically unparalleled.
The aluminized canvas material does an excellent job of keeping the tent "cool" even during the hot months here in Texas, and the high density foam mattress is not only comfortable but since its cover is removable, it's easy to keep clean.
Our family of five loves this tent and we highly recommend it if you are looking to spend money on a top-notch tent that will last.
You have no items to compare.