Schutt Industries XVENTURE XV-1 Off-Road Trailer
This trailer starts at $8,999.95 bare-bones with standard features below and is customizable through us. Please note that the roofrack & roof top tent is not standard with this trailer.
Introducing the XVENTURE Severe-Duty trailer from Schutt Industries. This is a serious product from a name brand you can trust. Compare XVENTURE to anything else out there and we are certain you will agree, it's simply the best product of its type ever produce for the civilian market.
Over the last decade Schutt Industries has become the armed forces' go-to source for trailer platforms. The XVENTURE Series is the same high-level design and build quality that we provide to the armed forces. These trailers set the bar by which all others are judged. She's a no compromise, must-have piece of equipment for the serious overland enthusiast.
We performed extensive market research, field testing, and analyzed users feedback to shape XVENTURE into what she is today. We found that just like you, we do not settle for second best either. Performance, quality, and value is what you wanted and this is what XVENTURE delivers. With so much riding on your vehicle only the very best will do.
The Schutt Industries XVENTURE Severe-Duty trailer is a serious product from a name brand you can trust. Compare XVENTURE to anything else out there and we are certain you will agree, it's the only serious choice.
All Aluminum Weldless Construction
- The entire frame and bed are made from 100% aluminum and constructed using the patented Alcoa Huck Bolt system. This results in superior strength and resistance to vibration fatigue than with traditional welded assemblies
Truxedo Flush-Mount Top
- Tonneau cargo bed cover protects cargo from exposure to the elements and allows easy accessibility to the interior without having to remove the top.
Spray-In Bed Liner and Undercoat
- Protects against everyday wear by providing an expedtionally tough surface coating.
- Electric brake system delivers superior performance for better braking with fewer mechanical parts compared to conventional hydraulic systems.
Manual Parking Brake
- Independent left and right manual parking brake controls keep the trailer stationary while allowing easy pivoting in tight spots.
Rear Adjustable Stabilizer Legs
- Allows the loaded trailer to sit level and stable when detached from the primary tow vehicle.
- Recessed military tie-downs are located in and outside the trailer cargo bed for exceptional payload security.
- Extra heavy-duty tailgate folds out to create a sturdy surface that is easily removable.
Large Front Storage Cabinet
- Locking all aluminum custom storage cabinet provides water resistant protection for the trailers electronics, jerry cans, and sensitive items.
Torsion Suspension Axle
- Independent military-grade torsion axle suspension provides an exceptional ride to protect your delicate cargo while reducing stress on the frame.
Maximum Ground Clearance
- One of the first things you'll notice about XVENTURE is her tall unobstructed ground clearance. Thanks to our torsion axle system, bottoming out is a thing of the past.
- The XVENTURE trailer can be completely customized to your needs and specs.
- XVENTURE Trailer – All Aluminum Construction, Includes the following plus standard trailer amenities such as front wheeled jack, rear adjustable vertical stabilizers, safety chains, etc..
- Fully D.O.T. compliant in all 50 states.
- 3 Piece Step-Style Fenders - Designed to support full sized adults to access rack cargo
- Fender Receivers – For Accessory Attachments
- Large Front Storage Cabinet – 62 wide x 22 tall x 19 front to back. All Aluminum
- Multi-Axis Max Hitch
- Electric Drum Brakes
- Dual independent manual Brake Controls
- Break-Away brake actuator
- Through-Drawbar IVC Cable with right angle cover plate incorporating a metal mesh Cable Stretch Eliminator Sleeve and Metal IVC Plug
- Reverse Lights / Area Lights – Super bright white 24 device LED modules – These turn on when the tow vehicle is placed in reverse, and are also able to be switched on from the power distribution control center to act as large area illumination lighting.
- Power Distribution Center - Completely wired with 6 fused switchable supply ports - This allows you to integrate up to 6 electronic accessories like additional lights, compressors, pumps, charging units etc., to a fused circuit that is remotely switchable from the control center switch block. Wiring harness runs through chassis tubes for optimal protection
- Exterior mounted weather proof 110V Shoreline-In réceptacle
- Exterior mounted weather proof 110V output réceptacle
- Exterior mounted USB and solar panel Input/Output ports
- 50 AH Deep Cycle Battery, inverter, and charger. - We have optional GoalZero Yeti power systems available including Solar Panels.
- Cargo bed mounted 12VOLT receptacles - Recepticals on either side of bed at rear
- Lighted license plate mount on tailgate
- TruxedoToneau Cargo Bed Cover
- Poly Urea (Line-X) Coating - Cargo Bed Interior and Front Exterior Wall, Chassis, Fenders, Storage Cabinet
- 3M Body Wrap in Any Color - Exterior Side Panels (Sides and Tailgate)
- 32" Low Rolling Resistance (LRR) LT TiresSteel 16 Rims – Black
- Rear 2" accessory receiver
- Rear D-Rings – These are Air Lift Rated10 Year Warranty on Chassis
- Galley Table - All Metal, 89" x 18" folding. Fits Side accessory recievers
- Spare Tire Carrier
- Water Tank with Electric Pump (20L)
- Water Heater (Propane)
- Propane Tank (20LB)
- Back-Up Camera and GPS – Magellan RM5255T-LM+BUC 5" PND w/ Lifetime Traffic
- Track Width: 63.4”
- Overall Width: 75”
- Overall height: 50.5”
- Overall length: 151.5” (12.5’)
- Deck height: 33”
- Cargo Bed Interior: 59" x89" x 18
- Distance Between Wheel Wells: 49”
- Axle Clearance: 17.5” (with 32" tires)
- Curb Weight: 1190 lbs
- Payload Capacity: 2315 lbs
- GVW: 2300 to 4300 lbs (ships with a 2300lb rated axle. Heavier Duty axle to 4300lb available at no additional charge.)
You have no items to compare.