Rugged Ridge Drakon / BFGoodrich Mud-Terrain T/A KM2 Wheel & Tire Package
Bring the look of your JK to a whole new level with our Drakon Alloy Wheels from Rugged Ridge and BFGoodrich Mud-Terrain T/A KM2 Tires! These wheels offer a new, sleek patent pending design created to appeal to 07-14 Jeep Wrangler (JK) owners. Rugged Ridge designed and built its new wheel from cast aluminum alloy and made it available in multiple stunning finishes to create a unique appearance; satin black, satin black with a gold lip, satin black with a gunmetal lip and gunmetal. Designed to appeal to even the most hardcore Jeep enthusiasts, the DOT-approved Drakon wheels offer the best fit and style possible, featuring 4.53-inch backspacing and a 2200-pound load rating on the JK’s 5-on-5 inch bolt pattern as well as a center cap for a complete look. These wheels feature a hub-centric design, meaning this wheel will center perfectly every time.
What is Hub-Centric and why is it important?
Nearly all OEM wheels are designed to be hub-centric. The automaker designs an OEM wheel to fit on a certain car or range of cars. The center bore of the wheel is sized to fit perfectly onto the axle of that car. This is a hub-centric connection, as the wheel is centered by its connection to the axle hub. The lugnuts hold the wheel firmly to the mounting plate, but it is the wheel-to-axle connection that actually holds the weight of the car. This is quite an important distinction, as the lugnuts are designed to handle lateral forces that push the wheel away from the mounting plate. The forces that the hub and center bore connection are designed to withstand – the weight of the car forcing downward and impacts forcing upward – are at right angles to the forces that the lugnuts are designed for.
More about BFGoodrich Mud-Terrain T/A KM2
When roadside assistance is not an option
Super-tough sidewall compound and 3-ply construction resists cuts and bruises to take the edge off of rocks and other off-road hazards.
Overcome nearly any obstacle
Linear flex zones allow the tire to conform and grab obstacles in aired-down driving.
Leave the tow rig at home
Drive to the trails with better road manners and less noise than you’d expect in an unstoppable off-road tire.
- Wheels available in black and gun metal!
- BFGoodrich tires are available in 285/70R17, 35x12.50R17, and 37x12.50R17!
- Wheels are hub-centric for OEM fitment!
- Mounting and balancing are free!
- Add TPM's sensors to make installation a breeze!
- Add lug nuts to save yourself any troubles!
- Get spline drive lug nuts for all your wheels and spare!
- Choose if you want the white lettering in or out -- show off your BFGoodrich Mud-Terrain T/A KM2 with proud by putting the white lettering out or go with the sleek look and put the lettering towards the inside of the car!
- Due to running changes with TPMS sensors in Jeep Wranglers, we need your vehicle year and if VIN to program the correct sensor.
2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015
Special Fitment Notes
No special fitment notes.
Manufacture Part Number
Rugged Ridge Drakon / BFGoodrich Mud-Terrain T/A KM2 Package
You have no items to compare.