Rigid Industries RDS-Series 40" - Spot
The RDS-Series™ is the apex of form and function. Rigid Industries® RDS-Series™ is another first for the LED lighting industry and has been in testing and pre-production for the last two years and was first tested by BJ Baldwin as seen on his trophy truck at Parker 300 in January 2012. Since that time, Rigid Industries’ engineering team has been through numerous design changes, incorporating multiple patent pending utility and design features. The RDS LED light bar transforms the rectangular light bar Rigid Industries created, which became a phenomenon in 2006, to give this futuristic design sleekness and offer its customers an increased light spread. The world is curved, match it.
- Emits a 10° cone of light from each LED. Unmatched output for wider spread
- Certified 1P-68 for water & dust intrusion
- Certified to MIL-STD-810G for shock/ vibration
- Unbreakable polycarbonate lens
- UV & Abrasion resistant powder coat.
- Custom two-bolt mounting system for adjustability and strength.
- Unmatched Output & Efficiency
- Watts: 300
- Amp Draw: 21.74
- LED's: 80
- Raw Lumens: 20920
Manufacture Part Number
You have no items to compare.