Rhino Rack Foxwing Eco 2.1
- One person rapid setup
- Lightweight polyester with polyurethane (PU) coating
- UV resistant material provides all day sun protection
- Waterproof - 2000mm Water Column rating
- Built for ON and OFF ROAD use, ideal for utilities & small to medium SUVs
- Engineered polymer joints
- Rust proof anodised aluminium construction
- Fits Rhino-Rack Vortex & Heavy Duty bars (Euro bar & Pioneer trays requires specific fitting kits)
- Specific fitting kits to suit other brands also available
- 1 year warranty
Manufacture Part Number
1 - 5 Reviews
Expedition_Everett | 2016-01-16 06:04:20
Awesome addition to any rig! Definitely a conversation starter.The Fox Wing Eco is an amazing addition to any rig. The set up is easy and comes with all the poles, ropes and stakes required. The components and accessories feel sturdy and rugged. Only down side is all the components don't fit in the actual awning structure, you will have to store the poles and ropes somewhere else on your rig but they do come in nice carry bags. My son and I really enjoy it so far and are excited to use it more!
FYI about the "Eco" part of the name. I assumed it meant that it was made cheaper or something but it turns out the "Eco" just means it's shorter than its big brother. The Eco is 2.1 meters and the regular is 2.5 meters, so in Merican that makes the Eco about 6 ft long and the full size one 8ft long.
You have no items to compare.