Revtek 3" Suspension System for 1996-04 Toyota Tacoma 4WD & PreRunner
Revtek Industries strives to provide the ultimate on and off-road suspension systems to give your vehicle an effective, superior ride at a pocket-friendly price. Revtek suspension lift systems use quality materials for long-term durability, along with CNC-machining and laser-cutting manufacturing processes for precise fit and function. Most systems feature a bolt-on installation--no cutting or welding is required--helping you to have the look you want, while maintaining handling and stance. You'll appreciate Revtek's clean, simple, yet effective design and, what's more, most kits are made in the USA!
- Kit #425L lifts the front 3" and the rear 1 1/2" for a more level stance
- Kit #425 lifts both the front and rear 3" to retain the factory front-end rake
- For use on all models including TRD and Double Cab
- Works with manual or automatic hubs
- Improves handling, reducting front end dive and roll
- Components made of OEM equivalent or better materials for durability and strength
- Maximum recommended wheel size, 15x8 or 16x8 w/ medium offset
Please Note: These kits will require longer rear shocks (optional Revtek #R2515 rear shocks sold separately)
1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004
Special Fitment Notes
1995 1/2-2004 4WD & PreRunner Models Only!
Manufacture Part Number
425 or 425L
You have no items to compare.