Reid Racing Chevy Heavy Duty Dana 60 Kingpin Steering Knuckles
If you already know the Dedenbear name, you may want to know that Reid Racing and Dedenbear are divisions of the same company. They've just decided to market their knuckles through the Reid Racing name. But it's all the same great quality parts, whatever they call 'em!
- Sold individually
- D60001CL (left, driver's side)
- D60001CR (right, passenger's side)
- The strongest Dana 60 knuckles on the market
- Cast from high strength ductile iron
- Beefed up with extra material and ribbing
- 100% interchangeable with a Chevy kingpin knuckle
- 5th bolt hole for high steer arms (4 bolt arms still fit).
For 5 hole steering arm distributors click here
- Cast in steering stop eliminates bent stop bolts
- Tapered tie rod hole for 1-ton ends
- Tie rod holes can be drilled to accept 3/4" rod end
- Powder coated bright orange for long lasting looks
- Fully machined and ready for installation
Knuckles for off road use only.
There is no warranty on this product.
Chevrolet / GM
Special Fitment Notes
No special fitment notes.
You have no items to compare.